Our clients include property owners, developers, communities, municipalities and government agencies, private corporations and public institutions. Our portfolio is expanding in its diversity of clients and building typology, including fitness centers, recycling plants, office buildings, restaurants, private residences, and retail stores.
We provide our clients with services such as architectural design, landscape architecture, graphic design, feasibility studies, project management and construction administration.
FDC & Associates architects are mentored to listen carefully to our client’s needs and aspirations with the objective of establishing professional trust. And with this earned trust our designers guide our clients to reach their vision where this idea might be the construction of a dream home, or the development of a retail commercial center. We respond with focus solutions that engage all the expertise of our team to realize our client’s project objectives. FDC Architectural design services include, but are not limited to:
- Commercial Tenant Improvements
- ADA compliance evaluations
- Construction administration
- Facility master planning and site design
- Design of new buildings
- Project management and administration
- Construction Management and Inspections for small and major projects.
- Site Selection
- Space Analysis
- Residential and commercial development
- General Plan Amendments and Change of Zoning approvals