Structural Engineering Services
FDC & Associates has over 10 years of structural engineering experience ranging from small residential homes to multi-family residential projects. Our structural group is specialized with projects in California including projects in Seismic Zones 3 and 4. FDC has extensive knowledge of the current Building Codes including provision of the American Concrete Institute (ACI) and Pre-Stressed Concrete Institute (PCI). DCE is also member of ACI and PCI. Furthermore, FDC staff is experienced with Cal Trans Design Criteria for bridge design, retaining walls and sound-wall projects.
The following are the services we provide related to structural engineering:
- Residential and Commercial Structural Analysis
- Structural Analysis for Tilt up Construction
- Design of Liquid Containing Concrete Tanks
- Bridge Design – Pre-Stressed Concrete Box Beam Bridge Design per AASHTO, LRFD and Caltrans Design Criteria
- Overhead Advertising Signs including Seismic and Wind Analysis.
- Pump Station Structural Design.
- Preparation of Contract Specifications along Bid Quantities and Cost Estimates
- Construction Support for in the Field Structural Modifications
- Retaining /Sound wall projects using Cal Trans and AASHTO Standards
- Bridge design using Cal Trans Standards and Seismic Design Criteria
- Structural calculations using CBC 2007 and AASHTO
- Reinforced Concrete Masonry Unit Buildings